We empower you to become more involved with your community, assisting you in identifying activities of interest to get involved in and help build lasting and meaningful relationships.
By developing someone’s skills to live independently we support people to live the way they choose. We do this by helping to create manageable daily routines underpinned by learning new things like how to cook, clean, budget and shop or assist with public transport training.
We work with people on a one-on-one basis flexibly. We know life doesn’t happen 9-to-5 and we are able to work with people when it suits them, including evenings and weekends.
Our supports are tailored to your unique goals and may include:
- Help creating and managing daily routines
- Helping you actively engage in a club or group that genuinely interests you
- Preparing for employment in the school-to-work transitional years
- Supporting you with daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and shopping
- Helping you navigate and use public transport.