Giving people the opportunity to find a valued role in the community and offering choice, flexibility and control over their lives has remained our focus over these thirty years. We achieve this by offering a unique, person-centred approach to individuals, their families, and support networks and by encouraging social inclusion in the wider community.
Inclusion WA’s vision is to see that all people, of diverse abilities, have the opportunity to participate in community life. We want everyone to feel welcome, have choice and control, share ordinary places and feel a sense of belonging in their community.
All people have the opportunity to live a good life and participate in a welcoming community.
To support people at risk of social exclusion to live a good life of their choosing.
- Flexible. We believe that flexibility is a key component of good support. We can work outside the 9 to 5 work hours and we are adaptive to the needs, wants, and interests of each person we work with.
- Individual. We always put you first. We take the time to get to know you. Each person we support is unique and that is why we tailor our support to you.
- Integrity. We are a values-driven organisation. We don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk.
- Independence. Everything we do is about supporting you to live a life of your choosing. You should be able to live your life the way you want to.
- Thoughtful. We think deeply about how we can be as useful as possible in your life. We give careful thought to how each person is treated.
- Responsive. We adapt our approach to meet your needs as your life circumstances change.