We’re sorry, it appears the page you are looking
for doesn’t exist.
But it's ok, you can use our search tool to find what you were looking for,
or take a minute to read ten super useful facts.
- Putting your head in the freezer after you cut onions will relieve the tears and redness.
- A 'jiffy' is actually 1/100th of a second.
- Unless food is mixed with saliva you can't taste it.
- Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more quickly than plants watered with cold water.
- The fingerprints of koala bear are indistinguishable to that of a human.
- Using ~ before a word in Google searches includes synonyms of that word in your search.
- Apples are more effective at waking you up in the morning than coffee.
- Pressing F7 on a PC or Mac will bring up the spelling and grammar check.
- You can press 1, 2, 3 etc to jump 10%, 20%, 30% into a clip you watch on YouTube.
- The numbers on a toaster are minutes.